Happy birthday Eiyka !

This ONLY the one post,  goes to someone I called "adik, bestie, sayang, pendengar setia, kembar tak seiras tapi sehati sejiwa denganku.

I know that today is your birthday and you're getting OLD.  You are old, face that ! HAHA

Many people said that at any certain stage, where you're supposed to transform from an ugly duckling to a very beautiful, very wonderful swan. Did you ever heard of it?


Well, I think and I guess that it's gonna happen to you this year. I'm sorry, I thought that you are stilll an ugly duckling after all.. haha, just joking deeer

I hope you know and I can feel that you're already know that I can be whoever I'm supposed to be.

Having with you around me, my life would be much better. Trust me. I'm just imagine that if you're one of my own sister, I think my entire life will be more interesting and enjoyable.

Sometimes I can see that, you love to keep smiling when we are all together with the others. But, trully I can feel that your heart is not stick around there. You're just like you don't have another choice but to stick around there.


I have already told you before this,but i'm gonna say it again, thank you for being the part of my life. I appreciate your time and attention and you didn't forget to put "ME" in your hectic schedules.


So now is your turn, happy birthday kembar sehati sejiwaku !

Have a rocking day  !


p/s : sila abaikan grammar Mieya yang lintang pukang tu pleaseee..